There is good news for the farmer. In fact, for the Kharif season, the farmer brothers who have to get their crops insured under the Pradhan Mantri Crop Insurance Scheme (PMFBY-Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana), those farmer brothers can get their registration done by 31 July 2021. Significantly, the farmer brothers will not be able to get insurance under PMFBY-Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana after this.
For the information of the farmer brothers, let us know that the central and state governments pay most of the premium of the insurance that the farmer brothers provide. In such a situation, the peasant brothers have to pay very little money. The farmer has to pay only 1.5 to 2% of the total premium on most crops.
How to Withdraw the Crops Premium Under PMFBY?
- First go to https://pmfby.gov.in/ .
- Here you will see a column of Insurance Premium Calculator.
- When you open it, you will see six columns.
- It will fill the columns of season, year, scheme, state, district and crop.
- After this, we will press the button of Calculate. Then the premium will come out.
- Premium can vary from district to district. It depends on the risk there.
How the Premium Decided Under PMFBY
Actually, the premium money is different in every state and every district. Apart from this, the insurance amount of each crop also varies. This amount is decided on the report of the District Technical Committee. Which are sent before Rabi, Kharif and Zayed seasons. On the basis of this report, the insurance companies decide the premium amount.
How will insurance under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana?
If you are a farmer and want to fill the offline form under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, you can visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Crop Insurance Scheme https://www.pmfby.gov.in/ to fill the form online.