BSSC Recruitment 2023 Registration Underway: Apart from passing 12th from a recognized board, if you have knowledge of typing, then you can apply for these recruitments. Bihar Staff Selection Commission has sought applications from eligible candidates for more than 200 posts of Stenographer. The process of registration is going on for these posts, so if you are also interested, do not delay and fill the form for these recruitments immediately.
Know the important information related to the application
- Application for these posts of BSSC can be done online only. For this, you have to visit the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission whose address is – bssc.bihar.gov.in.
- Candidate must have 12th pass to apply. Along with this, typing should also come.
- Talking in detail, shorthand speed of 80 words per minute, Hindi computer typing speed of 30 words per minute and English computer typing speed of 35 words per minute should be .
- The last date to apply for these posts is 14 June 2023. Fill the form before the last date.
- General, EBC, BC category candidates of the state will have to pay a fee of Rs 540 to apply.
- SC, ST, PWD and female candidates have to pay Rs 135 as fee.
- A total of 232 posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive.
- On selection, the candidate will get a salary ranging from Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100 per month.
- Apart from this, other allowances like HA, DA, TA etc. will also be given as per government rules.
- For any other details, you can check the notice given on the official website.